Rankins Glass went into administration in November 2012. This website will now redirect to Gx Glass, who took over Rankins website and telephone numbers.
The original business dates from
1740, Clifford Rankin became director of the firm in 1947. From a staff of four the
business has grown to its current position as one of the leading suppliers of glass.
The company has glazed Fleet Street newspaper offices, put the face on
London's Big Ben and, more recently, has provided protective and low reflective panels for
some of the country's most precious works of art.